Rambling and Relaxing in the Glorious Peak District
Snake Pass Inn • Peak District, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Late Checkout
The winding Snake Pass road that takes a dramatic line through the Peak District is thought to be named for its winding path—in fact, it was named after the landmark Snake Pass Inn. Polt a course to this charming and traditional inn near Ladybower with this Escape.
A one-night stay for two people in a double room is £59 (up to a £118 value), or get two nights for £99 (up to a £207 value). Situated in the High Peak area of Derbyshire, the Snake Pass has 12 rooms nestled amongst the dramatic Peak District landscape, many boasting superb views of the area.
Breakfast is included each morning, with the pub also serving hearty, wholesome, and classic grub throughout the day should your circuitous rambles leave your tummy rumbling.
An included late checkout means you can get the most from this relaxing getaway, with many stunning natural attractions within easy reach. Ladybower, with its stunning woodland flanked reservoir, is a good place to begin any explorations, though you can always stop in at the Fairholmes Visitor Centre for a bit of extra guidance—or even to hire a bike.
This Escape is for two people. Saturday night stays are subject to a £10 supplement. If there's a four-legged friend you'd like to take along, that's just a £10 supplement too—but do inform the merchant beforehand. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Discover a spectacular landscape in one of the most beautiful and inspiring parts of the British Isles."-- Peak District
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs allowed; £10 supplement applies - payable directly to the hotel
- £10 supplement applies to Saturday night stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01433 651480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings