A Modern Getaway in Old-Fashioned Berlin
Berlin Grande Hotel • Berlin, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Holmes County Basket with Local Meats, Cheeses, Peanut Butter, Crackers, and a Wendell August Craft
Holmes County, Ohio, is home to America's largest Amish community, a place brimming with dyed-in-the-homespun-wool culture at every turn. And at the center of it all is the town of Berlin, about 45 minutes southwest of Canton. Here, you'll discover a host of shops specializing in handmade crafts; you can take an educational tour of an Amish farm; or you can simply amble down Main Street and wait for a horse-drawn carriage to trundle by.
Looking out onto Berlin Village and the surrounding countryside, Berlin Grande Hotel offers contemporary accommodations amid the town's old-fashioned charms. Each of 78 guest rooms is appointed with handmade furnishings from local craftsmen, a full kitchenette, and plush bedding, and all are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wireless Internet.
In the morning, go for a swim in the heated indoor pool, work up a sweat in the fitness center, or relax in the hot tub, then indulge in a complimentary buffet breakfast next to the cozy dining room fireplace before hitting the town and discovering a whole different side of Ohio.
"My husband and I have stayed at the Grande several times and we just love it. There aren't enough good things to say! The hotel is new, clean, and modern. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes Holmes County Basket; basket has a couple different kinds of cheese, trail bologna, Amish peanut butter, crackers, beef jerky and one Wendell August item
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings