Mardi Gras in The Big Easy
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Double or King Room ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Pool Patio Double or King Room ($199)
- One $25 Hotel Credit Per Night Redeemable for Parking, In-Room Movies, Food and Beverages at Select Restaurants, and More
New Orleans is famous for its free-flowing libations and bewitching destinations, so it's only fitting that The Big Easy hosts one of the biggest parties of the year. Centralized in the iconic French Quarter, Mardi Gras encourages attendees to ditch inhibitions, toss on a string of beads, and hit the streets—drink in hand, of course—for a celebration of all things indulgent. In an effort to blend the bash with the big game, this year's soirée will take place over two weekends, with a pair of parades to match. Those seeking beguiling history and joie de vivre in a glass will find a refreshing blend of both along Bourbon Street, where beverages are served at a slew of stately bars.
Known for having the best balconies in the city, the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans blends European touches with Southern charm. Located in the heart of the French Quarter, and the only AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel on Bourbon Street, the Sonesta's timeless elegance radiates from its traditional gabled windows, French doors, and wrought-iron lace balconies. Guest rooms offer a well-appointed oasis with views of the property's secluded pool or tropical courtyard, as well as amenities like flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, and Wi-Fi. Unwind with a cocktail or grab a bite at one of the hotel's seven culinary destinations before hitting the third-floor pool deck.
"As one of the classiest hotels in the Quarter, the contrast between the boisterous hurly-burly of Bourbon Street and the Sonesta's elegant lobby couldn't be greater."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Fee of $40 per additional person, per night paid directly to hotel; four (4) person maximum per room
- Includes a $25 daily credit that can be redeemed for incidental charges such as room service, parking, in room movies or for food and beverages at one of the approved hotel outlets; approved outlets are limited to Desire Oyster Bar, PJ's Coffee Cafe, Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse and LeBooze on Bourbon Street
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)