Get Away to the Rugged Cornish Coast
Trenython Manor • Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Breakfast Each Morning
- Three-Course Meal on First Night
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining on the Second Night
- Use of Spa Facilities
In 1644 the quiet Cornish village of Tywardreath was on the brink of being caught up in the savage English Civil War. Visit the beautiful village these days and find nothing but tranquility, relaxing countryside, and picturesque surroundings steeped in a rich history. Battle your way out of city life to embark on your own relaxing Escape with a two-night stay for two at Trenython Manor for £179 (up to a £366.90 value).
Overlooking the beautiful St Austell Bay, the family run hotel was built in 1872 and retains many of its original features. Take in the outstanding views to get geared up for relaxation before settling into your double room with traditional decor, complimentary wi-fi, and flat-screen TV. After a restful night's sleep you'll wake to a full breakfast each morning.
On your first night you and your companion will dine on three courses in the on-site restaurant. The menu features seasonally changing dishes using local ingredients where possible. Enjoy dishes such as baked breast of marinated chicken or slow braised pork belly, local cheeses with biscuits and raspberry, or white chocolate crème brulee. If you choose to return on your second night to dine, you'll enjoy an inclusive bottle of house wine.
A visit to the famous Eden Project is a must for Escapees, and the rugged and breathtaking Cornish coastline is right on your doorstep ready to explore. Once you've had your fill of the great outdoors you can retreat to the hotel's luxurious spa facilities and enjoy a dip in the 12m heated indoor swimming pool, spa bath, cedar clad sauna, and steam room.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"A magnificent coastline wraps around Cornwall for almost 300 miles."-- Visit Cornwall
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher excludes 28 March 2013 – 14 April
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi available in reception and bar area
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Breakfast Each Morning, Three-Course Meal on First Night, Bottle of House Wine if Dining on the Second Night , Use of Spa Facilities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01726 814 797 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings