Luxury to Behold at an East Bay Icon
The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa • Berkeley, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Spa Elite Room
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Access to Pre-Spa Ritual, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, and All Fitness Classes
- Parking and Wi-Fi
Perched on a hill overlooking San Francisco Bay, The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Berkeley was built by a wealthy prospector during the Gold Rush, eventually becoming a hotel in the early 20th century. Today, this AAA Four Diamond property wows with luxe accommodations, three distinctive restaurants, a world-class spa, and a state-of-the-art health club. Oh, and the views? They've always been there, but they never lose their jaw-dropping appeal.
Each of 279 rooms at this grand dame hotel is different. Some are fit for families, and others accommodate business travelers. The recently renovated Distinctive Rooms are appointed with a sleeping area with one king or two double beds, a sitting area with a desk and an easy chair, a private bathroom with plush spa robes, and, of course, windows that look out onto the Bay and the San Francisco skyline in the distance.
Go for a swim in one of three heated outdoor pools, or soak in a whirlpool tub at the spa, named Top US Urban Spa by Vogue. Or lace up your tennis shoes and hit the courts, offering practice walls as well as private lessons.
When it comes time to dine, you'll have your pick of three restaurants. Oenophiles, and really anyone with a taste for fine food, should reserve a table at Meritage, which boasts an extensive list of more than 190 wines. Earning Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for nine years running, the restaurant suggests a wine pairing for each dish on the dinner menu. Still, you can't go wrong at The Paragon Restaurant & Bar, a chic spot serving up American brasserie-style cuisine, classic cocktails, and breathtaking views. For a more casual outing, make your way to the Bayview Café for sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
"Everything about The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa, perched in the East Bay hills with a killer view of the bay all the way to San Francisco, says class. And Meritage at The Claremont, a wine-focused restaurant and lounge, is no different."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% occupancy tax payable upon arrival
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Pets welcome for $99 fee per pet
- Blackout dates include 3/1-3/23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2013 • Enjoy By April 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings