Falling in Love with the Southwest
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town • Albuquerque, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Now through April 30, with a Bottle of Wine and $30 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($96)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, February 1 through 28, with Two Quarter Bottles of Champagne, Two Souvenir Flutes, and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries ($120)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The most populous city in New Mexico, Albuquerque straddles the Rio Grande in the center of the state. Its desert locale belies the juicy history and culture for which the city is known. Visitors will want to wring out every last drop of flavor the colorful Old Town district has to offer: ten blocks of shops, Southwestern art galleries, and saucy eateries. Peek into The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, just steps off the Old Town Plaza, to see collections spanning four centuries and pieces by established New Mexican artists.
Named number six on Outside magazine's list of America's Best Cities in 2009, Albuquerque draws outdoor enthusiasts with an average of 278 sunny days per year and gorgeous natural features: the Rio Grande and nearby Sandia Mountains. Its Open Space program preserves land in and around the city, making it easy to find hiking trails with stunning views—don't miss the petroglyphs along Rinconada Canyon Trail. And the area is a haven for cyclists, boasting more than 400 miles of bike paths and trails—the Paseo del Bosque Trail runs right through the city.
In the center of the action, you'll find the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. The inviting lobby blends Spanish Mission and Native American decorative elements, while romantic guest rooms offer cushy beds, Juliet balconies, and complimentary wireless Internet. A swanky pool area and available spa services ensure you'll have plenty of ways to relax. At dinnertime, dive into a green chile cheeseburger at on-site Cafe Plazuela & Cantina, or order up one of the restaurant's chef specialties like the Plaza Vieja Shrimp Tacos or the sizzling iron-skillet fajitas. And when it comes to nightlife, you can make waves at the hotel's sophisticated nightclub, QBar, renowned for its expert mixologists and award-winning cocktails.
"This 11-story Southwestern-style hotel rises distinctly above Old Town's ancient structures. The large rooms have desert-color appointments, hand-wrought furnishings, and tile bathrooms. Cristobal's serves commendable Spanish-style steaks and seafood."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Albuquerque
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates include 2/13-15, 2/18, 3/6-7, 3/18-20, 4/3-4, 4/11-12, 4/22, 4/26-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings