A Basket of Fun in Jellystone Park
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp-Resort • Marion, NC
- A Two-Night Stay in a Tent Site for Four ($68)
- A Two-Night Stay on an RV Site for Four ($80)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Cabin for Six ($185)
- A Two-Day Resort Pass for Four People, Including Mini Golf and Rentals for Paddleboats, Canoes, and Kayaks
The Blue Ridge Parkway's tagline? "America's Favorite Drive." But it isn't just fishing for compliments: The 469-mile All-American Road (one of 31 in the country, per the US Department of Transportation) that stretches through the Appalachians was named one of America's Most Iconic Drives by Travel + Leisure and continues to rack up awards, particularly during the fall. Quite the media darling when it comes to foliage, the area has earned rave reviews for its turning leaves—but snow-capped or in full spring bloom, the area is natural eye candy year round.
Sleep under the stars at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort, an oasis in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Marion, North Carolina. The park caters to your level of comfort when it comes to the great outdoors, offering cabins that sleep up to six people or RV and tent sites for more nomadic visitors.
Everyone will sleep soundly after a full day of activities that cover far more than just the bear necessities: Think fishing, crafts, horseshoes, dances, swimming, s'mores roasts, volleyball, bingo, catching a flick at the outdoor movie theater, mini golf, and more. Yogi himself also makes plenty of appearances for those seeking to pose for photo ops.
Off the campgrounds, it'd be a shame not to explore everything the surrounding area has to offer. Water sports enthusiasts can find a home on Lake James; hikers can traverse Pisgah National Forest; explorers can uncover the stalactites and stalagmites of Linville Caverns; and sightseers can enjoy a leisurely drive along Blue Ridge Parkway.
"Fun, well-supervised activities for the children were planned throughout the weekend. We highly recommend this campground. It is a clean, safe environment for children... just a great place run by a great family!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend
- Offer valid March 15 - May 15 and September 8 - November 13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Valid for Sunday through Wednesday arrival only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 3/29, 4/1, 5/16-9/7, 10/14, 10/31 and 11/11
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 13, 2013 • Enjoy By November 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings