Washington's Own High-Alpine Bavaria
Adventure Inn • Leavenworth, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Wednesdays (Not Valid in August)
- $50 Credit Toward Food at Der Hinterhof Beer Garden
- One Wine Tasting for Four Guests at Bergdorf Cellars or Baroness Cellars
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
What do the oft-romanticized and forever-ogled Bavarian Alps have that our own ranges in the Western United States don't? Lederhosen, a ginger-bread architectural style, and a hot talent pool of polka tubists, perhaps. But Leavenworth—Washington's very own Bavarian village tucked into a nook of the Cascade Mountains—is not your typical American town.
The Adventure Inn, nestled in the heart of this Pacific Northwest curiosity about two hours east of Seattle, sits at the gateway to Waterfront Park and adjacent to the trails set along the Wenatchee River. The two-bedroom suites at this nine-unit inn feature a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker; a large living room; and two separate bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and a TV, while the second bedroom has either a king- or queen-size bed, and the living area is appointed with a queen-size sofa sleeper. You'll also get complimentary Internet and HBO. Upgrade to a Thursday/Friday stay for $49 or a Saturday/Sunday stay for $79.
Leavenworth's setting beside the dramatically steep mountains of the Cascade Range gives the sense that the village really could be set in the Alps: In the warmer months, nature lovers lace up their hiking boots and rock climbing shoes (see: Icicle Canyon), or put on shorts and T-shirts to raft or tube the pristine waters of the Icicle and Wenatchee rivers.
There's no better way to end an adventurous day here than at Der Hinterhof, an indoor-outdoor beer garden attached to the hotel. A selection from the list of local and international craft beers is best paired with a locally made bratwurst, all complemented by the live musicians who take the stage several nights a week. But it's not all about the beer here. Leavenworth is also home to a few choice wineries, and you'll get the chance to indulge in tastings at your choice of winery, either Bergdorf Cellars or Baroness Cellars.
"We absolutely loved Adventure Inn. The rooms were beautiful and spacious, and the indoor beer garden downstairs was really cool! It's a great place to take the family and within walking distance to everything in town and to the beautiful river below."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; credit card required at time of booking; must book by June 15, 2013 and book early for best selection
- Valid for Sunday through Wednesday check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Children stay free
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- $50 credit is only valid for meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Upgrade to a Thursday & Friday stay for additional $49 or upgrade to a Saturday & Sunday stay for additional $79 to be booked direct with merchant; not valid for Friday check-in
- Blackout dates include: May 24-26; August 1-31; October 4-5, 11-12, 18-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings