Winter Lakeside Resort near Yosemite
The Pines Resort • Bass Lake, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Chalet ($99) or Suite ($149)
- $30 Dining Credit
- Two Fire Logs
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Just as they did during the California Gold Rush, the Sierra Nevadas still tempt adventurous spirits. Gold might no longer be the draw, but this year-round recreational haven is indeed a treasure trove for outdoorsmen. Zoom in on Bass Lake, 17 miles from Yosemite National Park, and you'll discover soaring sequoias providing an evergreen backdrop for hiking, biking, fishing, wine tasting, and golf.
Situated on the shores of this high-alpine lake—which Sunset magazine named one of the best lakes in California—is The Pines Resort. Arriving here is like stepping onto the set of a movie. In fact, it's been the primary filming location for several movies, including classics like The Great Outdoors. And while it's been hosting guests since it was built in 1977, The Pines has been continuously updated over the years, offering guests modern amenities and contemporary décor.
Each of 84 two-story, cozy wood chalets is appointed with a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a semi-private deck, a wood-burning fireplace, one bathroom, a bedroom with one king or two queen beds, cable TV, and Internet. Meanwhile, the split-level suites are appointed with a private deck and updated décor, and maid service is provided daily.
Use the resort's marina for easy water access, or simply soak sore muscles in the hot tub. Eat breakfast at Ducey's on the Lake to fuel your day's activities, then wind down with a massage at the Pines Spa.
For additional information, visit The Pines Resort on Facebook.
"We love coming up here in the winter! It is so quiet and peaceful. The suites are comfortable and cozy. The restaurant and bar are great! It's close to home, but feels like a million miles away. Love it!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Dogs are allowed for an additional fee ($75 per stay) and in a designated chalets only (no pets in suites)
- Children up to 17 years old are staying free of charge.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking, but we provide ashtrays outside on the patio
- Chalets have either a 1 king bed or 2 queens beds; Some of the 2 queen beds chalets have a partial view of the lake
- Suites have a king size bed; some have a full view of the lake and a jetted tub in room or a pool view/ partial view of the lake
- $20 for each additional adult will be applied (package covers 2), but no additional meal credit
- Blackout dates are Valentine’s Day and Weekend (02/14 – 02/16) and Easter Weekend (03/30 and 03/31)
- Photo credit: Patricia Stark Photography
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings