It's All Happening in Houston
Aloft Houston • Houston, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Aloft Room, Thursdays through Sundays ($85)
- $10 Food and Beverage Credit at re:fuel
- Included Self-Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Houston's soaring skyscrapers aren't the only things that make this international metropolis worthy of a second glance. Recently, the Lone Star State's biggest city has been on the receiving end of a cultural renaissance—once dilapidated warehouses now house art galleries, and trendy coffee shops dot the sidewalks. But beyond these newly formed hot spots, Houston is home to plenty of classic Texas honky-tonks, 'cue joints, and larger-than-life shopping locales.
Aloft Houston's mod furnishings and ultra-cool vibe make this brand-new Uptown hotel the perfect place to mix and mingle after exploring downtown Houston. Lofty ceilings and extra-large windows ensure guest rooms are bright and airy, while massive flat-screen TVs, MP3 players, and Wi-Fi makes tapping into high-tech conveniences a breeze. Stylish bathrooms offer a spa-like escape with frosted glass panels, walk-in showers, and loads of natural light. Packed with pops of color, urban-influenced design oozes throughout multiple common areas including the re:mix lounge, w xyz bar, and indoor pool.
Boasting 2.4 million square feet of retail space, The Galleria shopping mall is just steps from your hotel. Shop 375 stores under a giant glass atrium, then throw your bags aside for a skating lesson at the indoor ice rink. Learn about natural history, art, and more in Houston's extensive Museum District. Or, visit enormous animals (and little ones too) at the Houston Zoo. If taking in the local culture is more your style, don't miss the Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show at Reliant Park.
"My stay at Aloft was very nice. The staff was very accommodating and the rooms were cozy—I almost felt a little pampered. The lobby area is amped up with bright colors and built to let in a lot of natural light."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by March 20, 2013; valid for travel until June 2, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher is: March 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates include 2/15/13-2/17/13, 5/2/13-5/5/13
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape Promotional Value; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings