8 Nights in Greece: Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini
go-today • Athens, Greece
- Two Nights in Amalia Hotel in Athens, Three Nights in Mykonos Palace in Mykonos, and Three Nights in Kallisti Hotel in Santorini (Hotels Subject to Change)
- Round-Trip Airfare from USA to Athens
- Half-Day Guided City and Island Tour of Mykonos
- Athens-by-Night Guided Tour with Dinner and Folkloric Show
- Economy-Class Ferry Transfers to Each Island
- Round-Trip Airport and Hotel Ground Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- All Taxes Included
Greece's contributions to history, science, and philosophy aside, the country's tradition of mythology and mysticism—plus its well-preserved ruins—make it an otherworldly destination for sophisticated travelers. Add to that its craggy coastline, iconic white cliffside homes, and inimitable cuisine, and you've got a vacation destination unlike any other on earth.
Escape to this eons-old civilization that stands teetering on the edge of an illustrious past and an ever-promising future, with this seven-day trip to Greece—courtesy of go-today—in which you'll travel to two islands and the country's capital.
After landing in Athens, a go-today representative will drive you to the Amalia Hotel Athens, centrally located in Syntagma Square. Your one-night stay is complemented by a guided nighttime tour of the city. After a beautiful drive around Athens, it's off to photograph the Acropolis, then to visit a museum dedicated to the musical history of Greece. From there, you'll stroll through the Old City to a quintessential Greek tavern for an evening of dinner, live music, and a folkloric dance performance.
After breakfast the following morning, you'll be driven to Piraeus, where you'll catch a ferry to Mykonos. After transferring to the Mykonos Palace Hotel, situated right on the beach, you'll have a chance to stroll the harbor, pop into shops and restaurants, and take in the sights on this 33-square-mile island. The nightlife is particularly revelrous here, so be sure to get a nap in before you hit the town. At some point, you'll take an included half-day tour in which a guide will lead you through the city's famously labyrinthine streets. Then it's off to explore the island's famous windmills, followed by a trip to a popular fishing beach, and a tour of a 16th century monastery.
Another ferry takes you from Mykonos to the striking island of Santorini, known for its white hillside houses and azure blue water. One of these postcard-perfect structures is the Kallisti Hotel, where you'll stay for three nights. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and other local cultural institutions, though the hotel may be hard to leave, as it features a pool and Jacuzzi, a restaurant and bar, and several on-site diversions.
Back in Athens, you'll stay again at the Amalia Hotel. There, you'll have the day at your leisure to explore ancient Athens, its dozens of archaeological sites, and many history museums.
2013 Flight Departures
• NYC or WAS: April 22 or 29, or May 6 or 13 ($2,299)
• ORD: April 22 or 29, or May 6 or 13 ($2,399)
• LAX: April 22 or 29, or May 6 or 13 ($2,499)
• NYC: May 20 or 27 ($2,699)
• ORD: May 20 or 27 ($2,799)
"The sight greets you time and again in Greece—a line of solid, sun-bleached masonry silhouetted against a clear blue sky. A land where temples, theaters, statues, a stray Doric column or two ... these traces of the ancients are thick on the ground."-- Read Fodor's Review of Greece
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Redeem early for best availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by February 13, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $600 due at booking
- Voucher includes a half-day guided city and island tour of Mykonos, an Athens-by-Night guided tour with dinner and folkloric show, economy-class ferry transfers to each island, round-trip airport and hotel ground transfers and daily breakfast
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking and air surcharge may apply
- Airport and exact flight information will be confirmed at booking
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2013 • Enjoy By October 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings