Sunshine and Spa Time on the California Coast
La Costa Resort and Spa • Carlsbad, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Plaza Room, Sundays though Thursdays ($195) or Fridays and Saturdays ($225)
- One $45 Spa Credit per Person
Affluent Carlsbad, a resort city since the late 1800s, is set on the ocean at the northern edge of California's San Diego County. It was named for the Bohemian spa town of Karlsbad after the discovery of mineral-rich water running beneath the ground. In the intervening years, citrus, olive, and avocado farming has thrived in the fertile lands surrounding the city, aided by the sunny Mediterranean climate. Carlsbad also stands out as the site of the world's first skateboard park, opened in 1976.
Sunshine. Sand dunes. Steam that seeps into your skin. All the warmth you could ever need awaits you at La Costa Resort and Spa. Freshly redesigned, spacious guest rooms offer luxurious linens, custom furniture, and marble-appointed bathrooms. The Spa at La Costa is only steps from your accommodations facing the central plaza. Indulge at the Agua de la Vida (steam, sauna, Jacuzzi, repeat), revitalize your senses under the waterfall showers, or schedule an appointment for a California Renewal body treatment at the place Travel + Leisure rated the number four spa in North America. La Costa also hosts Dr. Deepak Chopra's Center for Well-Being Services.
Things will really heat up outdoors at La Costa, too. Soak up the rays of the Southern California sun from a lounge chair at one of this resort's six sparkling pools. Feeling active? Play a round of golf at either of the two championship courses, or work on your serve at the tennis center. The resort is also close to several Carlsbad beaches, perfect for those who like to feel a little sand between their toes. And the romantic BlueFire Grill is sure to please your palate when you indulge in a dinner of pan-seared Pacific butterfish.
Sit out by the fire pit on the patio and enjoy live music as you ponder a getaway that warms your heart more than cheesy little candies ever could.
"A legendary '50s-style resort is a chic Spanish colonial oasis, where ample guest rooms, in shades of brown and sand with oversize chairs and sofas, are spread among a collection of handsome two-story buildings."-- Read Fodor's Review of La Costa Resort and Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Taxes and $26 daily resort charge not included and payable upon check-out
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates include Feb 20,21,22, 27, 28; Mar 11, 12, 13; Apr 10, 14, 15, 16 ,17, 23, 24, 29, 30; May 1, 5, 6 ,7
- Spa credits must be used during stay; non-transferable
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013 • Enjoy By May 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings