Live, Love and Laugh in Lorne
Lorne Beach Apartments • Lorne, VIC
- Three ($429, value $890) or five nights midweek between Sunday to Thursday only ($659, value $1,390) for four in a Oceanview or Gardenview Three-Bedroom Apartment in Lorne, Victoria
- Two bottles of wine on arrival - one red and one white
- Box of chocolates on arrival
- Late 12pm check-out
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY ETD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Take just under a two-hour drive from Melbourne along the spectacular coastline of the Great Ocean Road and you'll find yourselves in the gorgeous seaside town of Lorne. Surrounded by the beautiful backdrop of the Otway Ranges and a lovely wide foreshore, this slice of Australian awesomeness is known for its distinct Mediterranean feel, cafe culture and mild weather. Sometimes described as a sparkling jewel along the treasures of the Great Ocean Road, Lorne is one of those places that people can't help but fall in love with.
Located smack bang in the middle of Lorne, the recently renovated Lorne Beachside Apartments are in an ideal position set among the wide variety of shops, restaurants and cafes of this seaside town. Directly across the road from the main surfbeach, you'll find everything is in arm's reach from your two-storey, non-serviced Oceanview or Gardenview Apartment that includes a master bedroom with queen-size bed, two single bed bedrooms, a private balcony, LCD TV, laundry facilities and a full kitchen. You'll also have access to the fabulous landscaped courtyard that comes complete with an electric barbecue, free to use, and plenty of room for the kids to play or to entertain friends. Oceanview apartments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The Points of Interest
Don your wettie for a surfing lesson at the beach or soak up some rays on the sand. Wander down Lorne's main shopping strip, Mountjoy Parade, stopping in at boutique stores before stopping off for a latte at one of the sidewalk cafes or dining on freshly caught seafood at one of the great restaurants. Enjoy views of the area from Teddy's Lookout or take a drive to the Great Otway National Park (an hour away) where you can discover the beauty of the park by bushwalking, cycling or four-wheel driving. Otherwise play a round at Lorne Country Club and simply relax.
Connect with Lorne Beachfront Accommodation on Facebook here
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Up to two additional guests are welcome at $25 per person per night
- Valid for arrival between Sunday to Thursday only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays or long weekends
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings