Shopping and Relaxing in Historic Coventry
The Chace Hotel • Coventry, United Kingdom
- One- (£45) or Two-Night (£69) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Fruit Basket In Room Upon Arrival
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
The story goes that Richard at the Lee was a knight who gave Robin Hood safe haven at his castle, and according to historic documents, may also have owned the Coventry village of Willenhall. Find sanctuary of your own when you Escape to The Chace Hotel on what was once the nobleman's land: get a one-night stay for just £45 (up to a £91.35 value), or make it two nights for £69 (up to a £162.25 value).
You'll enjoy the peace of a double room at the historic hotel, located approximately three miles from Coventry city centre amidst landscaped gardens. You and your Maid Marian will avail yourselves of an en suite, television with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi connection, as well as a fruit basket to enjoy on arrival.
Put all thoughts of the Sherriff of Nottingham aside with an included bottle of wine if you dine at London's Restaurant—all mullioned windows, decorative fireplace, and garden views. Then return to the scene of the crime each morning for the included daily breakfast included with the package.
It's worth having your Merry Men smuggle you out each day for a pleasant afternoon: shoulder your bow and arrow and take a tour of Coventry Cathedral or Warwick Castle, or spend some of your hard-won cash at the many shops in the city centre. Alternatively, don your green tights and hat and move swift as an arrow towards the city's cultural hotspots, including the The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, which features a permanent collection celebrating another Coventry legend: Lady Godiva.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Thursday to Monday.
"Rich in imagination and wonder, this breathtaking region offers that perfect day trip adventure or long weekend filled with countryside pleasures and city life spoils."-- Visit Coventry & Warwickshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 2 – 7 February 2013 inclusive
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Valid for Thursday to Monday stays only; subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Fruit Basket In Room Upon Arrival, Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 736 8607 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings