Roaring Fires and Rural Splendour in the Cotswolds
The Rectory Hotel • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Three-Course Dinner
You can make, spend, and save time, but you can't stick it in a bank and you certainly can't earn it back. If you're looking for the perfect gift for someone special, then what better than some quality time amidst the rural splendour of the Cotwolds? Get an overnight stay for two amidst the refined country chic of the The Rectory Hotel for £110 (up to a £223 value), and between the scenic walks, roasting fires, and gourmet food, we're sure some romance will blossom.
Located in the village of Crudwell, close to Malmesbury, this is a quintessentially English experience—the property is surrounded by a Victorian walled garden that boasts its own croquet lawn (though the heated outdoor pool, open for the warmer months, is a more continental twist). You'll stay in a Crickley, Cleeve, Belas Knap, or Randwick room, with each reflecting the heritage of the area whilst retaining a contemporary crispness.
Take things at a suitably relaxed pace as you savour your included three-course dinner in the Rectory Dining Room. Dishes are refined affairs that draw influence from across the world—sample the likes of lobster, scallop and truffle tortellini, sesame roasted duck with honey poached pear salad, and white chocolate tart with cherry ice cream. In the morning, awake to breakfast.
The Cotswolds are a serene and timeless part of the country, and the best way to enjoy them is on foot—good job the hotel has wellies on hand to lend you, should you need them. For a slightly more urban experience, the south west boasts some beautiful towns and cities—the regency class of Cheltenham and the splendour of Bath amongst them.
This Escape is for two people. Stays are not valid for a Saturday night. The hotel can arrange transfers from Kemble station, which is approximately a 70-minute journey from London Paddington. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"The Rectory is an amazing haven away from home. As soon as you pull into the drive you feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life."-- VU Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes Saturday stays, Valentines day and Easter weekend
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Three-Course Dinner, Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01666 577194 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings