Historic Charm in the Cumberland Valley
The Inn at Ragged Edge • Chambersburg, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays or Fridays through Sundays
- Daily Breakfast
- Nine-Piece Box of Gourmet Zoe's Chocolates and a Fresh Flower Bouquet
- Beverages and Snacks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
Twenty-five miles west of Gettysburg, in South Central Pennsylvania's beautiful Cumberland Valley, the borough of Chambersburg boasts a rich history that precedes even the American Revolution. Today, more than a dozen sites around town are listed on the National Register of Historic Places—from a pre-Revolution plantation home to a post-Civil War college—and substantial Amish and Mennonite communities have established themselves in the surrounding environs. Add to that its proximity to wine country, and it's clear this piece of small town America is an Escape for the ages.
Situated amid breeze-swept trees and a meandering stream, The Inn at Ragged Edge sets the mood for a peaceful getaway in this historic hamlet. The sprawling wraparound porch, which once welcomed Colonel Moorhead C. Kennedy, the celebrated president of the Cumberland Valley Railroad, welcomes visitors to this grand dame B&B. Inside this recently renovated home, hardwood floors and period furnishings adorn the common areas, and rooms feature fresh flowers, elegant rugs, cable TV, and a cozy king- or queen-size bed.
In the morning you'll be treated to a two-course breakfast, which might include freshly baked breads, a savory egg dish, fresh fruit, coffee, and bacon or sausage. After a visit to Gettysburg, wine country, or the surrounding Amish communities, retire to the upstairs lounge, where you'll find snacks, beverages, a TV, a refrigerator, and a microwave.
"My wife and I travel all over the world, making a point to stay at B&Bs whenever possible. The Inn at Ragged Edge ranks as one of the best experiences we've had anywhere we've ever traveled."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/1-7/7
- Based on double occupancy
- Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
- The Inn at Ragged Edge Policies apply
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at checkout
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings