Grab a Paddle and Raft the Ocoee
Whitewater Express • Copper Hill, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin at Ocoee Camp
- White-Water Rafting on the Ocoee River for Two
- Choice of Horseback Riding, Paintball, or Treetop Ropes Course for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay or Larger Group of Travelers
Situated just north of Georgia, the tiny town of Copperhill, Tennessee, is any outdoorsman's dream. With three of the region's best white-water rivers nearby, plus hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails in the Cherokee National Forest, it's a wonder only 500 residents call Copperhill home throughout the year. Then again, who can complain?
Leave the tents at home: With Whitewater Express, you and a companion will spend two nights in a deluxe cabin at Ocoee Camp. While each cabin features a different design, they are all new, fashioned from native logs, and within walking distance of organized activities. Accommodations have kitchens, private bathrooms, double and queen-size beds, and flat-screen TVs—and Whitewater Express supplies DVDs and Blu-ray discs for unwinding after active days out in the wilderness.
Included with the stay is your choice of the following outdoor adventures: horseback riding, paintball, or a treetop ropes course. You'll also be going on a guided white-water rafting trip down the Ocoee River, which will really get your adrenaline pumping. In your spare time, you can hike the dense forests of the Cherokee National Forest on the Tanasi or Chilhowee Trail System. Each evening, you can tell stories around your own campfire, make some s'mores, and simply relax. Then, pen a postcard to Mom and Dad letting them know how much fun you've had—this is one Escape you'll want to write home about.
"There are few places in the country where average Joes and Janes can play Olympian for a day, but Tennessee’s Ocoee River is one of them. The river virtually guarantees a good time, making it one of the Southeast’s premier whitewater runs."-- National Geographic Adventure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- May combine vouchers for larger groups of up to 12 people and extended stays
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • Enjoy By March 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings