Of Wine and Romance in Napa Valley
Ink House Bed and Breakfast • St. Helena, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen or Midsize King ($299), Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Small Suite ($399), Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Champagne Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Six VIP Wine Tasting Passes
- Complimentary Evening Port Wine
- Daily Bicycle Use for Two (As Available)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Laid out like a blanket over the rolling hills north of San Francisco, Napa Valley covers enough ground to play host to more than 275 wineries—nearly 800 square miles. That's a lot of vino—much of it award-winning. A happy accident of geography, Napa's variety of soils and microclimates make for a huge diversity of flavors from bitter reds to candy-sweet pinot grigios. The breadth of production has also made the region a haven for foodies looking to find the perfect fare to pair with each unique varietal. Still, despite the very healthy wine tourism, Napa remains a largely sleepy enclave and thus the perfect place to get away.
The Ink House Bed & Breakfast is an award-winning boutique inn in St. Helena, about 65 miles north of San Francisco. This 1884 Victorian, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was selected by Gayot as one of Northern California's top 10 best B&Bs of 2011, and by TripAdvisor for an Award of Excellence. All four rooms are elegantly appointed with antiques, luxe bedding, flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi, and all offer views of either the inn's Petite Syrah grapes or neighboring Whitehall Lane Winery's 110-acre vineyard.
Wake up to a gourmet breakfast of fresh-baked cinnamon buns and muffins and a rotating hot entrée, like the B&B's legendary artichoke fritatta. Finish your morning coffee on the inn's charming wraparound veranda.
"With its covered wraparound porch, this vibrant yellow Victorian on the National Register of Historic Places is the perfect place to spend a lazy day in the wine country."-- Gayot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy; call for details on a third adult, as additional fees apply; up to 2 children allowed per room
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Vouchers include Daily Champagne Gourmet Breakfast for Two, Six VIP Wine Tasting Passes, Complimentary Evening Port Wine, and Daily Bicycle Use for Two (As Available)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings