Ancient History and Modern Comfort in Arundel
Norfolk Arms Hotel • West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Cream Tea
- Three-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine on First Evening
Sure, Arundel in West Sussex is steeped in history, a centre for country pursuits, and home to its very own racing school—but what really interests us about the quirky English market town is that it's the site of one of the oldest Scout troupes in the world, started weeks after the movement began in 1908. Earn your exploration badge courtesy of this week's Escape to the three-star Norfolk Arms Hotel.
Lay your neckerchiefs at the foot of a double or twin beds at the countrified venue for two nights for £109 (up to a £262.85 value). Your survival skills won't be tested in your pretty, individually decorated accommodation—there's an en suite, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
There's no need to worry yourself about supplies either: breakfast each morning and a cream tea at The Arun Restaurant on the first afternoon of your stay is included, as is a three-course meal with wine on the first night, from a menu that features dishes such as breaded mushrooms, half a roast chicken with mash and veg, and lemon cheesecake. You can also Beaver your way through three courses on the second night for the special price of £39 when you book in advance.
You'll pledge allegiance to the offbeat British town after a visit to the Norman Arundel Castle or Arundel Wetlands Centre; a ghost-walk around old Arundel Jailhouse; an afternoon browsing around the monthly farmer's market; or a picturesque stroll around the coast and cliffs of the nearby South Downs.
This Escape is for two people. A £20 supplement applies for stays on a Saturday night.
There’s something irresistibly romantic about Arundel: this attractive little town with its vast fairy-tale castle and steep hillside streets lined by excellent restaurants and antique stores makes a great weekend break or stopover."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Bookings must be made before 27 March 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Not valid 14 - 16 or 22 - 23 February 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Saturdays incur a supplement of £20 (subject to availability); payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- Voucher includes cream tea on arrival, breakfast and three-course dinner on first night with bottle of wine
- Voucher entitles purchaser to special offer on second night evening meal for £39 if pre-booked
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings