Your Pick on Hawaii's Garden Island
The Point at Poipu • Poipu, Kauai, HI
- A Three- ($479) or Four-Night ($639) Stay for Up to Six Guests in Two-Bedroom Garden View Room
- Or, a Three- ($579) or Four-Night ($769) Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Room
- 50% Discount Toward a Waimea Canyon Tour with Polynesian Adventure Tours for Up to Two Guests
- 25% Discount Toward Luau Kalamaku at Kilohana Plantation for Up to Six Guests
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
To experience Hawaii as it existed before it was discovered by Western tourists is to take a trip to Kauai. Ninety miles from Oahu and affectionally called the "Garden Island," Kauai's dense rain forests, sloping mountains, vibrant coral reefs, and breathtaking ocean cliffs give this place the air of a land before time. But that doesn't mean civilization hasn't made its mark—shopping boutiques dot the island in strategic locales, and strips of bars and nightclubs purvey island spirits set to the tune of softly strummed ukeleles.
Point at Poipu will take you to a new pinnacle of paradise, overlooking the pristine sands of secluded golden beaches. Outfitted with fully equipped kitchens, luxury master baths, and sleeping arrangements for up to six people (four privately), these suites will be hard to top as your home away from home. The on-site pool offers a cocktail bar perfect for sipping and swimming. Closer to shore, the lush gardens and a thriving koi pond create an ideal island atmosphere.
• Get some sun just steps away at Poipu Beach, known for its world-class snorkeling and scuba diving
• Tour the Na Pali Coast by car, sea, or air to marvel at the dramatic cliffs and unspoiled wildlife
• Drive to the lookout of Waimea Canyon—"the Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
• Hike the rugged Kalalau Trail, an 11-mile byway through waterfalls and streams en route to the sea
"The shoreline along Kauai's south coast offers an easy 4-mile round-trip in spectacular scenery, ancient sites, petroglyphs, or, as Kauai geologist Dr. Chuck Blay says: "A heritage landscape revealing 5 million years of continuous history."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 1, 2013 to June 10, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture Cancellation policy: if reservation is cancelled less than 48-hr prior to arrival or no show, there is $75+tax charge
- Voucher includes a 50% discount toward a Waimea Canyon Tour with Polynesian Adventure Tours for up to two guests and a 25% discount toward Luau Kalamaku at Kilohana Plantation for up to six guests
- Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- There is currently construction taking place on individual buildings. During the day there will be noise within the resort grounds from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Resort fee of $25 per day is not included and will be collected at check-in
- Hawaii state and hotel accommodations tax of 13.42% are not included and will be collected at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • Enjoy By June 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings