Hip, Happening Midtown Atlanta
Meliá Atlanta • Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room; Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Level King or Level Double Room with Access to The Level Concierge Lounge and Daily Full American Breakfast for Two at The Grille at 590 ($289)
- Welcome Amenity
- Valet Parking for One Vehicle
Combine Southern hospitality, a bit of Spanish flair, and an ideal location in the midst of the swanky hot spots and posh boutiques of Midtown/Downtown Atlanta and you have the Meliá Atlanta, where views of the city's skyline bathe Georgia's capital in an irresistibly trendy light.
With panoramic views of the city skyline, the hotel's guest rooms feature cozy linens and high-speed Internet. Those staying on The Level will receive access to private areas, the hotel's best views, flat-screen televisions, and an exclusive breakfast.
"Straddling Midtown and downtown, Meliá puts you in a good position for exploring the city," says Frommer's. "Rooms facing up Peachtree offer a magnificent view of the city, the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coca-Cola. You can also walk across the street and belly up to the "whaddya have?" counter at the Varsity for a world-famous chili dog."
And just three blocks from Meliá, The Fox Theatre, built in 1929, features a number of fine arts events throughout the year, from ballet to Broadway productions, film, music, and more. Take a newsworthy tour of the CNN Studio or wind through a maze of quirky thrift stores in Little Five Points.
"Our room was clean, spacious, and provided all the necessities for a comfortable stay. The view of the ATL skyline was amazing and provided a great backdrop for some lovely photos. All the staff were friendly and extremely helpful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): March 21-23, 2013; March 29-31, 2013; April 4-8, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one welcome amenity, valet parking for one vehicle
- Option B: nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings