Water and Wine in Osoyoos
Watermark Beach Resort • Osoyoos, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Mountain View Suite
- $50 Dining Credit at the Wine Bar & Patio
- 40% Off at Illumination Spa, Breathe Yoga/Pilates, and Unveil Shuttle Wine Tours
- 40% Off Mount Baldy Ski Area
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
A burgeoning wine region in the middle of Canada's only desert, the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia is home to Osoyoos, one of the country's most popular resort towns. Just three miles from the border (and close to Kelowna and Penticton airports), this town of about 5,000 people boasts, in addition to a number of vineyards and wineries, mild weather, beautiful mountain views, and several golf courses.
Your home base in discovering it all? Watermark Beach Resort, a luxury resort and spa on the shores of Osoyoos Lake. An adherent to green and sustainable business practices, this all-suite hotel features 123 rooms, each appointed with a king-size bed, a queen-size sofa pullout bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a three-piece bathroom with luxury amenities, a private balcony, and more.
Head for a soak in the resort's outdoor hot tub, decompress in the steam room, or book a treatment at Illumination Spa, which uses vegan and organic productions to help usher guests into a state of pampered bliss. There's also a fitness center as well as a yoga and Pilates studio on-site.
Come mealtime, drop into the on-site Wine Bar & Patio for a glass of local wine, small plates, and dinner. The culinary team at this upscale-casual enoteca has crafted an eclectic menu of dishes, from ginger-pork gyoza dumplings to duck confit with braised lentils, all made with locally sourced ingredients.
"[It's] close to the water with a wonderful view, shopping, in-house restaurant, secured free parking, gourmet kitchen, fabulous pool and spa area, great spa treatments, and very safe."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Dining credit valid at Watermark Wine Bar only; if staying multiple days and you have multiple vouchers, they may be combined on the same bill
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings