Hospitality and Culture in Letterkenny
Station House Hotel • County Donegal, Ireland
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast with Newspaper and Movie in Room
- Cup of Tea or Coffee and a Muffin Each on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
Where a railway once stood in Letterkenny now stands the Station House Hotel, so if you're looking to get away from it all, you're on the right track for a stay in the thriving heart of Co. Donegal, complete with culture, history, and shopping.
Get a one-night stay for two people in a Double room for just £49 (up to a £115.36 value), or make it two nights for £79 (up to a £210.34 value). Situated just a short walk from the edge of town, roll into this contemporary, boutique-style hotel and your clean-lined, airy room; in the evening, you'll even be treated to a movie to watch.
Forget the buffet cart: on arrival you'll be treated to a cup of tea or coffee with a muffin each, and each morning of your stay you'll awake to breakfast and a newspaper. If you choose to dine in the Depot Bar and Restaurant during your stay, you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the meal.
Letterkenny town has been enjoying something of a revival of late, with the An Gianan Theatre a popular choice, though the high street is a treat for shoppers to. Those looking for a taste of Donegal's beautiful landscape can explore Glenveigh National Park, or if you feel the need to get some sea air, there are a variety of blue flag beaches within driving distance.
This Escape is for two people. Please see fine print for availability information. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Letterkenny is Donegal's principal town and the ideal location to base yourself for a holiday in Donegal and Ireland's beautiful North West Region."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes 14 February 2013, 17 march 2013, 14 April - 30 September inclusive, all Public and Bank Holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast with Newspaper, Cup of Tea or Coffee and a Muffin Each on Arrival, Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 74 9123100 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings