Roam Free on the Redcliffe Peninsula
Harbourside Bed and Breakfast • Scarborough, QLD
- Two bed and breakfast nights for two in Scarborough, Redcliffe Peninsula ($209, value $418)
- Daily continental breakfast including toast, cereal, fruit, tea and coffee
- Bottle of wine
- Two coffees at the local Reef Point Cafe
- Late 12pm check-out
The laidback seaside destination of Scarborough located between Moreton and Deception Bay on the northern end of the Redcliffe Peninsula in Queensland is just a 45-minute drive north from Brisbane. Famous for its succulent seafood, lively boat harbour and for having Australia's "friendliest beach", Scarborough offers a wonderful holiday destination for people of all ages.
Situated right across the road from Moreton Bay Boat Club, Harbourside Bed and Breakfast is exactly that. Your friendly hosts John and Zita offer a welcoming home away from home with every detail taken care of, including a delicious continental breakfast each morning and a bottle of wine on arrival. Relax in the privacy of your spacious room with queen-size bed and private bathroom, or find a spot to chill in one of the tranquil outdoor spaces.
The Points of Interest
For swimming be sure to take a dip at the award-winning Scarborough Beach or head to Settlement Cove Lagoon (just 10 minutes away), a free tropical water wonderland overlooking Moreton Bay. Indulge in some award-winning seafood at Morgans Seafood Restaurant located next to Moreton Bay Boat Club where you can check out luxury yachts, pleasure craft and commercial trawl fishing boats too. Marvel at the unique cottonwood trees twisting around one another in Scarborough Beach Park or take a ferry to Moreton Island for a day of exploring national parkland, sand tobogganing and snorkelling shipwrecks off the beach.
I'm so glad we decided to stay at Harbourside B&B ... Highly recommended!-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013 • Enjoy By October 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings