Find Yourself Seconds from Four Mile Beach
Seascape Holidays - Driftwood Mantaray • Port Douglas, QLD
- Five nights for up to four in one of eleven Driftwood Mantaray Apartments in Port Douglas, North Queensland ($599, value $1,199)
- Bottle of wine
- Late 2pm check-out time
- Complimentary beach towel use per person
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 10% off entry to Wildlife Habitat Park, Koala Park, Birdworld Park, Hartley Crocodile Park and Cairns Wildlife Dome
- Other Seascape Holiday apartments are included in this offer subject to availability
Situated a stunningly scenic hour-long drive north of Cairns International Airport in Far North Queensland, Port Douglas is everything the words "tropical" and "paradise" could ever mean and more. Home to not one but two World Heritage listed attractions, the Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef, this friendly village sports palm fringed sands along the famous Four Mile Beach, a sophisticated bustling Marina and long, balmy days of pure holiday heaven. You and the family are bound to fall in love with this naturally formed natural wonderland in no time.
Ideally located on Port Douglas' trendy Macrossan Street and just a few metres walk to the golden beach, your accommodation from Seascape Holidays will take form as one of 11 fabulously spacious, self-contained apartments known as Driftwood Mantaray Apartments. These family-friendly havens provide comfort for the whole tribe, sleeping up to four people and coming complete with their own private balconies and much, much more (full information here). Spend your days floating in one of two resort pools surrounded by lush, tropical landscaping or relax in one of the two spas. Come dinner-time cook up some snags in the barbecue area or head out into the night.
The Points of Interest
Step out onto Macrossan Street where you can shop the boutiques or wine and dine in one of many cafes or restaurants. Head just a short walk to Four Mile Beach to explore this famous stretch of sand, but as Port Douglas is the closest town to the Great Barrier Reef, be sure to discover every inch of this wonder of the natural world. For adventure on dry land, head a little further afield to the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest (under an hour away) - the oldest rainforest on the planet - and take a guided tour or wander among the ancient vines discovering unforgettable areas such as the stunning Mossman Gorge.
We had an absolute ball, thanks to Seascape Holidays-- Facebook
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Valid for vouchers to be combined to extend stay or additional nights may be purchased from merchant
- Valid based on quad occupancy
- Additional guests are welcome for $30 per night, baby cot is available for $10 per cot per night
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use between 1 June to 15 October 2013
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2014 • Enjoy By April 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings