Celebrate Good Times in Orlando
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club • Celebration, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Villa ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Two-Bedroom Villa ($169)
- One Round of Mini Golf Per Person
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The Sunshine State is known for its festive spirit, but no town more so than Celebration, where family-friendly fun reigns supreme. Just minutes from the massive parks of neighboring Orlando, this planned community features an early 20-century architectural style with candy-colored homes and businesses sprinkled throughout its palm-lined streets. Downtown—known as Celebration Town Center—houses multiple boutiques and restaurants, where special activities are organized year-round.
Stationed on 600 acres of flourishing Florida nature preserves, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a family retreat located just minutes from the action-packed theme parks of Orlando. After gliding through the resort's gated entrance, you'll be treated to an array of amenities, including four pools, a mini golf course, an 18-hole championship golf course, and plenty of dining options. Villas are equipped with a full kitchen, whirlpool baths, and multiple TVs—perfect for enjoying a post-park flick.
Spend a couple of days at the nearby theme parks before teeing off amid the palms during a round of mini golf at the resort. Should you need even more excitement, book an airboat tour of the Everglades and get up close and personal with the true natives. Those eager to stay a bit closer to home can enjoy tennis, biking, or swimming in one of the multiple pools—one of which boasts a two-story waterslide.
"Mystic Dunes is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city. In addition to the friendly staff, I enjoyed the comfort of the rooms—especially the full-size Jacuzzi tub and big-screen TV."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy: cancellations/reschedules within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are subject to a one time charge of $75 plus tax
- Blackout date(s): February 15-17, 2013; March 22-30, 2013; May 24-26, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 13% sales tax not included and will be collected at reservation
- Includes one round of mini golf for up to four and complimentary wired-internet access
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- $250 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major credit card
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings