In the Sierras, a Gem on Lake Tahoe
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages • Tahoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and April 11, 2013 ($188)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Any Days of the Week between April 12 and May 23, 2013 ($198)
- Gourmet Family-Style Breakfast Each Day
- Choice of One of the Following: Snowshoe Rentals for Two; Waived Pet Fee; or Welcome Basket with Red or White Wine and Snacks, or Spa Products
- Afternoon Wine-and-Cheese Hour
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Lake Tahoe—the largest alpine lake in North America and the second-deepest lake in the country—is simply the centerpiece of the region, a sparkling lapis lazuli on California's pinkie ring. Surrounding it is the highest concentration of ski areas on the continent, a gamer's paradise just over the border in Nevada, and a number of historical sites steeped in Gold Rush lore. And those are just a few of the gems. Add to that a handful of excellent restaurants, a few family-owned wineries, and the kind of country hospitality you won't find in the city, and it's no wonder Tahoe is the state's premier hub for recreation.
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages, set on the decidedly low-key west shore of the lake, is somewhat of a Tahoe heirloom, having been around since 1920. But make no mistake, this charming inn wasn't voted KCRA's Best Bed and Breakfast winner in 2009 for nothing. Each cottage comes complete with a queen bed, a fireplace, a private entrance, and a claw-foot soaking tub and shower. In the morning, wake up to a gourmet family-style breakfast in the common room, which boasts stellar mountain and lake views.
As a recent winner of the Golden Bone Award for exceptional service from The Dog Lover's Companion to California, the inn extends its invitation to your pup as well. If you don't plan on bringing along a canine companion, you'll get your choice of gift basket, one with a bottle of red or white wine wine and snacks, the other with spa amenities like soaps and lotions. Or, forgo the gift basket and opt for snowshoe rentals for two.
• With your included snowshoe rentals, head just a few miles up the road to Sugar Pine Point State Park, which sits high above the lake and features more than 10 miles of trails
• Even higher adventure awaits just 2 minutes away at Homewood Mountain Ski Resort, or 20 minutes away at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
• Tuck into an elegant meal of seafood, steak, and wine overlooking the lake at West Shore Cafe
For additional information, visit Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages on Facebook.
"It's hard to beat this serene property for atmosphere and woodsy charm... Individually decorated little red cottages sit beneath towering pine trees. Inside, they're cheerful, with fun details like model ships on the shelf and a stuffed bear on the bed."-- Read Fodor's Review of Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Vouchers include Gourmet Family-Style Breakfast Each Day, Choice of One of the Following: Snowshoe Rentals for Two; Waived Pet Fee; or Welcome Basket with Red or White Wine and Snacks, or Spa Products, and Afternoon Wine-and-Cheese Hour
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional person fees may apply, $25/guest/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes (Cottages $15/nt, Suites $18/nt) not included; payable directly to the property
- Pet friendly, if approved and booked in advanced, fees apply
- Guests can upgrade to a king, stand alone or suite
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings