The Shining Star of Texas Hill Country
Travaasa Austin • Austin, TX
- A One- ($249) or Two-Night Stay ($399) for Two in an Upgraded Canyon Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One- ($339) or Two-Night Stay ($589) for Two in an Upgraded Canyon Room, Fridays and Saturdays, from Now to June 30
- $25 Spa Credit (per Guest) Toward a 50-Minute Treatment, $25 Activity Credit (per Guest) Toward a Private or Semi-Private Class, and $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit (Total) Toward Lunch or Dinner at Jean's Kitchen
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The Lone Star State: If it's true that there's only one star in all of Texas, it's gotta be Austin. Sure, the state capital has always been marked on maps with an astral symbol, but Austin's trendsetting food and music scenes, not to mention its desirable locale amid Texas Hill Country, have earned it celebrity status of late. It's only natural, then, that the state's newest destination resort would set up shop here, just 30 minutes from downtown.
A rustic resort and spa in the thick of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve, Travaasa Austin offers the city's best, with guided outdoor adventures, culinary classes, and cultural exploration all available on-site. As a winner of Treehugger's 2010 Best of Green Award, the boutique 70-room resort is one with its surroundings, with gnarled oak trees lining the dirt paths that crisscross the property. Canyon Rooms, dressed in brown and cream earth tones, are equipped with balconies overlooking the surrounding hills and appointed with queen-size beds draped in organic cotton linens. After settling in, grab a massage at The Spa at Travaasa Austin, named by TripAdvisor as one of the country's top ten hotel spas.
Check out more Travaasa vacation opportunities here.
"Travaasa exceeded expectations. We like to hike and have a massage and a gourmet meal that same day. This is where Travaasa shines. You can be eclectic in the day and still arrive for a full resort experience."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on June 30, 2013
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 18% resort fee, tax, and service charge not included; paid directly to the hotel at checkout
- Based on double occupancy
- Travaasa Austin requires that all guests be 16 and older
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates are March 8-17
- Vouchers include $25 Spa Credit (per Guest) Toward a 50-Minute Treatment, $25 Activity Credit (per Guest) Toward a Private or Semi-Private Class, and $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit (Total) Toward Lunch or Dinner at Jean's Kitchen
- Credits are non-combinable
- Property is reserved for guests 16 and older
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings