Go Dutch in Whatcom County
Homestead Resort • Lynden, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Unit, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Unit, Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
Ninety-five miles north of Seattle, Lynden, Washington, is close enough to Canada to kiss it (just five miles south)—and visitors often do pass over for a quick dalliance with the US's neighbor to the north. Home of the Northwest Washington Fair, Lynden is awash in sights and attractions—walkable streets, hike-able trails, and shopable boutiques make the downtown area a destination in and of itself. Dutch-inspired windmills and buildings are a huge draw as is fishing on the scenic Nooksack River.
The Homestead Resort offers air-conditioned condos with queen-size beds dressed in billowy linens, sleek kitchens with granite countertops, and community pools and hot tubs. On-site amenities include a golf course, tennis courts, and biking trails. Complimentary laundry service is also available.
"Love this little piece of Heaven on Earth. Staff was wonderful—nice condo, beautiful views. I give this wonderful place an A+++++!!!! Thanks guys! "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel 3/1/13 - 5/31/13
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 10 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked reservations are non-cancellable and non-changeable
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Based on double occupancy
- A $50 refundable deposit if paid with a credit card is due at check in and if paying cash a $150 refundable cash deposit is due at check in
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free. Ask the Front Desk for the designated smoke areas; $250.00 US fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort—including units, parking and common areas; a $350.00 US fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- Children are allowed
- Call Center closed for traditional US Holidays
- Please do not contact the resort directly. All reservations are confirmed through the reservation call center.
- Blackout dates include 3/29 – 3/31, 5/24 – 5/28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings