A Wintery Retreat in a Beautiful Manor House
Menzies Flitwick Manor • Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room with Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit and Homemade Cookies in Room with Glass of Prosecco on Arrival
- Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner Each
- Cream Tea in the Afternoon
- Luxury Robes and Slippers in Your Room
Woburn Safari Park is where kings and queens of the jungle call home—a place where they are fed, pampered, and stay warm. If the bitterly cold urban jungle has become a bit too wild, and you fancy a little cosy relaxation of your own then Menzies Flitwick Manor extend a toasty welcome. An overnight retreat for two people is yours for £139 (up to a £310 value).
The only roar you'll hear on arrival is from the crackling log fire in the foyer as you sip your welcome glass of Prosecco. Head up to your Standard Room to discover the treats waiting within—homemade cookies, fresh fruit, and luxurious robes and slippers. The Georgian manor itself sits in four-and-a-half acres of tranquil gardens and wooded parkland—stunning with a canvas of Autumn colours. Elegantly furnished with fine antiques and stunning period features, the hotel offers a tempting country retreat.
Appetite of a lion? The hotel's talented chefs have produced an exciting menu using fine local ingredients. You'll discover why the restaurant bagged a coveted AA Rosette when you sit down for the three-course table d'hôte dinner included with this Escape. Slow down the pace in the afternoon with a cream tea to satiate any sweet cravings you might've developed. You'll want to start off your local discovery on a full stomach so make the most of a hearty breakfast served up in the morning.
Wildlife fans will be keen to make a beeline for Woburn Abbey and Safari Park where exciting beasts roam free, or those with a taste for heights and adventure may want to monkey around at Go Ape!—an exciting high-rope adventure park. Alternatively, find intrigue at Bletchley Park, the estate that was the home of British code breaking during WWII. The hotel is conveniently located just a short drive from Flitwick Railway station which will have you in London in around 35 minutes should you fancy a sojourn to the capital.
Guests looking for a little something extra can upgrade to Four-Poster or other Superior rooms for just £25 (subject to availability).
"The manor is a Georgian gem dating back to the 17th century and is reached down a long drive through rolling parkland. In true country-house style, it comes with a full complement of antiques, oil paintings, and oriental rugs on oak parquet floors."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Supplement of £25 applies to upgrades to Four Poster room; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Fresh Fruit and Homemade Cookies in Room with Glass of Prosecco on Arrival, Three-Course, Table d'Hôte Dinner Each, Cream Tea in the Afternoon, Luxury Robes and Slippers in Your Room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01525 712242 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings