Bavarian Charm in Central Washington
Blackbird Lodge • Leavenworth, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Daily Waffle Bar
Leavenworth, Washington, is just 120 miles east of Seattle, but feels closer to a Bavarian village than a town in the Cascades. On a typical afternoon, polka bands parade through the town's cottage-lined streets and candy shops dish out silky chocolates. A favorite getaway for city-weary residents, Leavenworth stands out for its distinctly European architecture and easy access to outdoor pursuits like alpine skiing, trail hiking and biking, and wildlife watching.
Lined with flower-filled window boxes and dark wood accents, the exterior of Blackbird Lodge is both traditional and inviting. Inside, all accommodations feature full baths, cozy furnishings, and mini kitchens, while some offer balconies and seasonal fireplaces. Guests awake to a complimentary breakfast each morning before setting out to explore the boutique shops and restaurants of Leavenworth—think handcrafted dollhouses, music boxes, pretzels, and German beer.
"The rooms were clean and neat and the service was excellent. The hotel is located in a perfect location right off the main street within walking distance to restaurants and shopping."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel March 1 - May 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked reservations are non cancellable and non changeable
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Based on double occupancy
- A $50 refundable deposit if paid with a credit card is due at check in and if paying cash a $150 refundable cash deposit is due at check in
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free. Ask the Front Desk for the designated smoke areas; $250.00 US fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort—including units, parking and common areas; a $350.00 US fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- Children are allowed
- Call Center closed for traditional US Holidays
- Please do not contact the resort directly. All reservations are confirmed through the reservation call center.
- Blackout dates include 3/29 – 3/31, 5/24 – 5/28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings