Lose Yourself in Lake Louise
Lake Louise Inn • Lake Louise, Canada
- A One-Night ($109) or Two-Night ($209) Stay for Two in an Executive Queen or King Room
- Or, a One-Night ($159) or Two-Night ($309) Stay for Two in a Bighorn Family Suite or Bighorn Loft Suite
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Lake Louise, a short two-hour drive northwest of Calgary, delivers the best of the Canadian Rockies. Situated just five minutes from the Lake Louise Ski Area, this Alberta hamlet sees a fraction of the traffic that descends upon Banff, which is less than an hour's drive away. And it's tucked away in the trees between five national parks, offering visitors quick access to the crown of Canadian wilderness. "This is one of the most awe-inspiring and scenically overwhelming places on earth," says BBC Travel. It's all here in Lake Louise.
Situated in the heart of Banff National Park just steps away from the Lake Louise Ski Area, Lake Louise Inn affords guests prime access to the best of region. Executive rooms are appointed with a king or two queen-size beds and cable TV, and some are equipped with granite showers, marble countertops, and a balcony or patio. The larger Bighorn Family Suites, which can accommodate up to five guests, feature a queen bed, a single bed, and a Murphy bed, plus a living room with gas fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen.
And at 642 square feet, the Bighorn Loft suites accommodate up to eight guests with a bunk bed, two single beds, a queen bed, and a Murphy bed, plus a full kitchen and living room. In the morning, treat yourself to a hearty breakfast of waffles or eggs at Legends Restaurant, or prepare a meal in your spacious kitchen, should you choose to stay in a suite. Tone things down in the afternoon with a dip in the heated indoor pool or whirlpool before grabbing an après-ski cocktail at Explorers Lounge.
• Board the complimentary shuttle to The Lake Louise Ski Area, just ten minutes from the inn, and enjoy more than 4,200 acres of terrain and 139 runs
• Take a spin around Lake Louise on ice skates
• Saddle up on a dogsled ride with Kingmik Dogsled Tours
• Rent cross-country skis and explore the region that way.
"A big fireplace makes it lovely for ski holidays, too, as does the location—just across Highway 1 from Lake Louise Ski Area, and just down the hill (7km/4 miles) from the lake."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 22, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must make hotel reservation directly with the property by May 31, 2013
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 22, 2013 • Enjoy By June 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings