The Panhandle's Polished Side
The Roosevelt Inn Bed & Breakfast • Coeur d'Alene, ID
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($156)
- Daily Two-Course Breakfast for Two
- $20 Spa Credit for a One-Hour Massage or Longer
You wouldn't think that Coeur d'Alene, wedged in Idaho's Panhandle between sprawling Montana and bustling Spokane, would be home to one of the country's best golf courses. But this scenic mountain town on Lake Coeur d'Alene, the secluded second home for many peace-seeking celebrities, is exactly that—at once lavish and laid-back. Pebble Beach this is not, and thank goodness for that. Here, pickup trucks stand in for sports cars, beer-can chicken is a must, and winter brings excellent skiing at two resorts within an hour of downtown.
A 15-room Victorian mansion just a few blocks from local nature trails and the world's longest floating boardwalk, The Roosevelt Inn Bed & Breakfast has earned a spot on the National Register of Historic Places, and it's easy to see why. This beautifully preserved five-story building, formerly a schoolhouse, is appointed with mint-condition period furnishings and luxe accoutrements, from plush four-poster canopy beds to hand-painted Victorian flourishes.
Before you head out to explore, sit down for a two-course breakfast in the mural dining room, where you'll get a chance to glean tips from the innkeepers and guests that will come in handy on the day ahead. However you fill up your day, you'll be welcomed back at The Roosevelt with a cedar-lined sauna and a hot tub, both open 24/7, and there's no better end to your day than with a massage at the on-site spa.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay here at the lovely Roosevelt Inn. The owners were very welcoming and great hosts. The breakfasts were fantastic, and we also enjoyed a couples' massage on-site. Wonderful getaway!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one $20 credit toward a one-hour on-site massage
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings