Spectacular Scenery in the Scottish Highlands
Knockomie Hotel • Moray, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Grand Master Double Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco in Room
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
You've been found guilty of spending too much time at work, and not enough with a loved one. It's time to present your defence case to the court with this Escape to Scotland's Knockomie Hotel, where a two-night stay for two is £149 (up to a £424 value)—the perfect gift for that special someone.
A former guest house for visiting judges, this country villa is nestled just south of the Moray coast, close to Inverness. Once you've made your way through the full gardens, lock yourselves away in a light and inviting Grand Master double room where a bottle of Prosecco will be waiting to toast the beginning of your hand-picked Escape.
All rise each morning for a daily full Scottish breakfast to set yourself up for a day's exploration; you may choose to return to the Grill Room restaurant in the evening, which serves cuisine based on the finest local produce.
With a late 1 p.m. checkout included, there's plenty of time to get to experience the area. The Cairngorms National Park lies to the south, dominated by the peaks of the Cairngorm Mountains, and Loch Ness is within driving distance, where you can go on the hunt for Nessie—but if you'd rather hunt through shops, Elgin has a number of heritage brands.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Dip your toe in a deep cold loch or climb the looming granite peaks standing sentinel above them in the untamed glens of the Highlands."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Grand Master Double Room
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Dogs allowed. Supplement of £5 per dog per day applies; payable directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco in Room, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (0)1309 673146 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings