The Epicenter of Colorado Ski Country
Hotel Frisco • Frisco, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Saturdays ($99)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Like many Colorado ski towns, Frisco got its start in the 1800s as a mining hub. It's still a hub today, and you might even say it's a gold mine, but for entirely different reasons. About an hour west of Denver, this laid-back blip off Highway 70 is situated less than half an hour from at least five ski areas, including some of the state's best—Vail, Breckenridge, and Keystone to name a few. And although its central location affords prime access to world-class skiing, you won't pay the premium here that you would nearby.
A 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, the Hotel Frisco is classic Colorado. It's been around since the 1880s, when the town itself was born, but with ongoing upgrades and renovations. This 20-room hotel has earned a Best of Summit County award in each of the last nine years. Step inside to find a cozy river-rock fireplace holding court over the lobby, which also features a few cozy leather chairs for lounging.
Each room, though decorated differently, features modern décor that includes a comfy queen-size bed, a cable TV, and a lounge chair. Some rooms are also appointed with hand-fashioned wood furniture, while others are equipped with a balcony. After a day on the slopes (hop on the local shuttle for a free ride to Copper Mountain), return to the hotel for a dip in the outdoor hot tub, which boasts views of Mount Royal, then go for a drink in the on-site lounge. Or just relax in the small library lounge upstairs, where you'll find an upright piano that may have been there since the mining days.
"Awesome views from our patio. Front desk staff was fabulously accommodating and the hotel was clean and hospitable. We would definitely stay here again!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: May 31, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 15-18, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings