The Peak of Perfection in BC
Delta Sun Peaks Resort • Sun Peaks, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Balcony Room with a $25 Dining Credit ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Balcony Room with a $50 Dining Credit ($279)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Sun Peaks, British Columbia, has been a four-seasons resort for decades, but now it's finally earned a spot on the map. Literally. Declared a municipality in 2010—the country's first resort town to receive such a designation—this high-alpine hamlet north of Kamloops gives visitors access to three mountains and more than 3,600 acres of skiable terrain, making it one of the country's largest ski areas. And now, with two airports and direct flights from Vancouver, plus top-notch dining and nightlife, Sun Peaks has come into its own as one of Western Canada's top getaway towns.
Nowhere can you experience it all as you can at Delta Sun Peaks Resort. Situated right in the middle of the village, this full-service resort features spacious, contemporary rooms; an all-day restaurant, a casual comfort-food eatery, and a pub; a pool and three hot tubs; a fitness center; and a spa, where a registered massage therapist—the first of her kind in Sun Peaks—specializes in pain and stress relief.
At upwards of 400 square feet, Deluxe Balcony Rooms are equipped with a large sanctuary bed, a mini fridge, a 27-inch TV, complimentary Internet access, and, of course, a private balcony.
"The staff were great, my room was extremely comfortable (bed and bathroom both quite substantial), dining in-house was excellent, and the surroundings are absolutely beautiful."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on April 8, 2013
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates are Feb 28, March 1-2, March 17, and March 22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • Enjoy By April 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings