A Sizzling Sunrise on the Yucatán Peninsula
GR Caribe By Solaris All-Inclusive • Cancun, Mexico
- Four ($799), Five ($999), or Six Nights ($1,199) for Two Adults and Two Kids Under Age 12 in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from April 7, 2013 through December 21, 2013
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Live Entertainment, Mini Water Park, the Kids Club, and Taxes and Service Fees
- One Lobster Dinner for Two
- 25% Discount on Spa Services
Not to point any fingers, but if any one part of Cancun Island is to blame for its paradisiacal reputation, it's Punta Cancún, the easternmost reach of the resort district. With the Caribbean beside it, lagoons within, and nightspots and restaurants aplenty, Punta Cancun is both relaxed and refined. Under the care of trademark hotel-zone hospitality, you're not at fault for spending your entire vacation in a shoreside beach chair–but with the bus to downtown just minutes away, opportunities for exploration are endless.
A deluxe all-inclusive Cancun resort featuring stylish Mediterranean architecture and stunning ocean views, GR Caribe by Solaris All Inclusive offers the whole of a tropical vacation experience in one easy setting. Rooms feature a king-size bed or two double beds with plush linens, and some rooms have a small living room. Luxe marble-clad bathrooms provide complimentary bathrobes and fine bath products. On-site all-inclusive restaurants and bars include food-and-beverage service nearly round the clock.
From the open-air, beachfront Jacuzzis to the gourmet lobster dinner, romance abounds at this exotic retreat. Indulge with a couples massage at Solaris' sister resort, the Royal Solaris Cancun, where guests enjoy unlimited and included access. Or, just bask in the Mexican sun from the comfort of the private beach and marina, where you can enjoy numerous included non-motorized water sports or book a select scheduled tour for an additional fee. Kids are taken care of, too—Kid's Club services provides hours of child-centered programming and the mini water park is sure to make a splash.
"The staff was very attentive and the property was beautiful and nicer than many of the mega-hotels. With access to the sister property next door, we had a choice of several restaurants, and they have kayaks and paddleboats available on the lagoon."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 7 through December 21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; 1 reservation change is allowed and each following change request will incur into a $30 fee paid directly to the hotel and the voucher will be subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes one lobster dinner for two and a 25% discount on spa services
- Spa discount cannot be combined with any promotions or special
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings