Maui No Ka Oi—"Maui Is the Best"
Travaasa Hana • Hana, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Garden Suite ($899) or Sea Ranch Cottage ($1,299) with a $50 Spa Credit Per Person, $50 Private Activity Credit Per Person, and One $50 Lunch or Dinner Credit
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Garden Suite ($1,799) or Sea Ranch Cottage ($2,499) with a $100 Spa Credit Per Person, $100 Private Activity Credit Per Person, and One $100 Lunch or Dinner Credit
- Round-Trip Flight for Two from Kahului (OGG) to Hana (HNM)
- Up to 15 Scheduled Resort Activities
- Ground Transportation for Two from Hana Airport to Resort
- Combine Two Vouchers to Extend Stay
"Maui no ka oi"—roughly, "Maui is the best"—has become this Hawaiian island's unofficial motto, and it's easy to see why: The long stretches of sand, tropical verdure, and awesome swells deserve all the superlatives that come their way. Windswept lowlands, sun-drenched beaches, and enchanting rain forests—Maui's multifarious landscape truly has something for everyone.
Travaasa Hana is a delightfully secluded AAA Four Diamond resort removed from the touristy bustle of the island. The remote property overlooking Kaihalulu Bay has earned a spot on Travel + Leisure's T+L 500 for the past three years and was voted the number one Hawaii Hotel & Resort on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List 2012.
In the rooms, air-conditioning is replaced with ceiling fans and there is no TV or Internet, which forces you to happily unplug. Indoor seating areas lead to private lanais overlooking the Pacific or the property's tropical gardens. Stocked with fresh fruit, organic linens, and bath products made in Maui, your room provides a breezy base from which to explore the serene surroundings.
From culture and cuisine to fitness and adventure, resort activities pose seemingly endless possibilities—snorkeling, hang gliding, and horseback riding; ukulele, hula, lei making, throw-net fishing, and coconut husking lessons; and yoga, guided coastal bike tours, and stand-up paddle boarding lessons just skim the surface.
Sample native foods like taro and fresh fish smoked with mango wood and indulge in fresh, organic, and local produce at Ka'uiki. The Spa at Travassa Hana, named Hawaii's Top Resort Spa in 2012 by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, offers a menu of services ranging from a lomilomi massage to a pink clay body wrap—all designed with nature and wellness in mind.
With all the resort offers, you won't need to leave—but if you do want to venture beyond the expansive property, the concierge will happily arrange excursions to venues like the Hana Cultural Center and the endless waterfalls of Haleakalā National Park. Steeped in authenticity and laid-back luxury, this Escape to Hana is a chance to say "ah," sit back, and relax.
Check out more Travaasa vacation opportunities here.
"From its beginnings as a six-room inn opened in 1946, this secluded property has been completely transformed into an elegantly luxe resort, with 69 rooms in sprawling plantation-style bungalows perched on a bluff overlooking the ocean."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers include Round-Trip Flight for Two from Kahului (OGG) to Hana (HNM), Up to 15 Scheduled Resort Activities, and Ground Transportation for Two from Hana Airport to Resort
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Hana Credits are per person spa credits that can be used toward a 50 minute or longer massage or spa treatment and private activity credit to be used toward a private or semi-private class. These credits have no cash value and may not be combined or used for payment towards other items. The food credit is to be used towards the purchase of lunch or dinner, and is good for food only, and may not be used towards the purchase of breakfast, room service or alcohol. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See website for full terms and conditions email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Dining credits are non-combinable
- Sea Ranch cottages are for guests 16 and older
- Hawaii state tax, transient accommodations tax and 18% resort fees are not included and will be paid direct to hotel by guests
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings