Seeking Serenity in Stunning Sedona
Sedona Summit • Sedona, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169) from Now through March 14, 2013
- Or , A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219) from March 15 through April 30, 2013
- $25 Dining Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Like a mystical mirage amid Arizona's desert landscape, the town of Sedona is a rich gem of resplendent rock formations, majestic mesas, and lush juniper forests. Nestled in the Verde Valley known best for its glowing "Red Rocks"—ancient sandstone walls that radiate red-orange hues against the sun—this small town has lent its location to countless Hollywood films, thrilling hiking and biking expeditions, therapeutic spiritual retreats, and of course, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World: the Grand Canyon. From trekking the winding trails of the Painted Desert to dancing on the glittering mesa-cliffs at the annual Jazz Festival, you'll find that Sedona is a majestic microcosm of stunning sensations.
Similar to a traditional Mesa lodge, Sedona Summit is your scenic spot to soak up this picturesque town, both indoors and out. Spacious suites with private balconies, crackling fireplaces, and cozy kitchens create the relaxing indoor respite you need, and breezy terraces, a heated outdoor pool, and private barbecue-areas offer plenty of fun under an azure sky. From the adrenaline-pumping activities of the Mogollon Rim, the blissfully indulgent spas and restaurants of the Verde Valley, and the exciting explorations of ancient Indian ruins and cliff dwellings in the "ghost town" of Jerome, the activities here are limitless. Just be sure to end each day with the famous Sedona sunset—where you'll get a glimpse of the glow that makes this town truly shine.
• For the best views of Sedona, hike the Airport Mesa Trail
• Find ancient Native American ruins on the red-rock cliffs at Boynton Canyon
• Mountain bike the Bell Rock Pathway
• Grab a sizzling bite at Steak & Sticks Bar & Grill
• Dress the part at the Cowboy Corral
"As often as we have traveled to Sedona from Phoenix over the years, we have found the Summit one-bedroom unit to be our favorite, as it has all of the comforts of home... the Jacuzzi overlooks the Red Rock Mountains... You'll love your stay here."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on April 30, 2013
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be 21 or over to check-in; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are one time charge of $75 plus tax. Guest will retain voucher and should guest wish to reschedule, reservations are based on availability at time of booking.
- 13.325% Taxes/resort fees not included and payable at time of booking
- There is $100 incidental deposit due at the time of booking with major credit cards or debit cards with master or visa logo
- Based on double or single occupancy
- Blackout dates: 2/14-2/16, 3/29-3/31
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation; must be 21 or older to check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings