Women Make Waves on Costa Rica Surfing Trip
Chica Surf Adventures • Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
- A Seven-Day Surf Camp for One Person on Select Dates, Including:
- Seven Nights in a Shared Cabana with Two Meals per Day (Beverages Not Included)
- Pick-Up from Tambor Airport on Day of Arrival
- Four Surfing Lessons, Daily Surfing, and Unlimited Equipment Use
- Two Yoga, Acrobatic Silk, or Capoeira Classes
- Beach Volleyball and Isla Tortuga Snorkel Tour, Guided Tour of Montezuma Waterfalls, Zip-Line Adventure, and One Outdoor Tropical Back Massage
- Welcome Happy Hour, First Round of Drinks and Barbecue at Vista de Olas Hotel & Spa's Infinity Pool, and Latin and Reggae Music Dance Nights
- Professional Surf Photo Session with CD of Images, Chica Surf Adventures Hat, and Guide to Women's Surfing
Cookie dough and chick flicks will do in a pinch, but if you're really looking to make waves on your next girls' night out, a splashy change of scenery may be in order. Throw those bottles of nail polish overboard and hang ten in a tropical paradise with all your favorite dudettes: You're headed for Santa Teresa, a little town on the southern tip of Costa Rica's Nicoya Peninsula. Carve out some serious female bonding time on an unforgettable seven-day, seven-night women's surf camp getaway that's perfect for beginners and solo travelers—complete with a spacious shared cabana and hammock and two meals per day—courtesy of Chica Surf Adventures.
You and your sporty sisters will be totally on board when you kickflip into your trip greeted with transportation and smiling faces at the Tambor Airport, followed by a welcome happy hour, where you'll sip on your choice of caipirinhas or caprioskas.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, your confidence is sure to get some epic air on and off the sparkling Pacific waters. Get stoked for estrogen-fueled extras, such as a snorkeling tour of breathtaking Isla Tortuga, a guided tour of Montezuma waterfalls, or a zip-line adventure through the lush Costa Rican jungle. But be sure to make time for lounging by the Vista de Olas Hotel & Spa infinity pool with an included barbecue (your first round of drinks is included), and special surfing outings in secret spots that are favored by locals.
Also in store are two yoga, acrobatic silk, or capoeira classes; beach volleyball; an outdoor tropical massage; and Latin and reggae dance nights. Before you depart, you'll receive a beyond-rad professional surf photo session with a CD of the images, a Chica Surf Adventures hat, and a guide to women's surfing.
Point your board toward a pipeline of one-of-a-kind memories you won't find on a Saturday shopping spree, and shred the stereotype and tow-in to a retreat that's both gnarly and nice.
• March: 3 to 10; 10 to 17; 17 to 24
• April: 7 to 14; 14 to 21; 21 to 28
• May: 12 to 19; 19 to 26
• June: 16 to 23; 23 to 30
• November: 10 to 17; 17 to 24
• December: 1 to 8; 8 to 15
"Surfing is a major draw here. There are miles of beach breaks to choose from and a few points to boot."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; purchasers of trips March - June must book and confirm within 30 days of the end of the promotion March 27, 2013). All other dates must be confirmed with Chica Surf Adventures by September 30, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must have valid US or Canadian passport
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one month applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for women only
- Voucher includes pick-up from Tambor Airport on day of arrival, four surfing lessons, daily surfing, unlimited equipment use, two Yoga, Acrobatic Silk, or Capoeira classes, beach volleyball and Isla Tortuga snorkel tour, guided tour of Montezuma Waterfalls, zip-line adventure, one outdoor tropical back massage, a welcome happy hour, first round of drinks and barbecue at Vista de Olas Hotel & Spa's Infinity Pool, Latin and Reggae music dance nights, a professional surf photo session with CD of images, Chica Surf Adventures hat and Guide to Women's Surfing
- Transportation and airfare are not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings