Nestled on the Banks of the River Monnow on the Welsh English Border
The Bell at Skenfrith • Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£85) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two in Award-Winning Hotel
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to Comic Relief. The money raised will help people living unimaginably tough lives on your doorstep in the UK and across Africa.
A luxury getaway in Wales? As Tom Jones will testify, it's not unusual. For those seeking a brief respite from the rat race, ring the changes with this week's Escape at the five-star award-winning Bell at Skenfrith, nestled within the rolling hills of Monmouthshire. With five stars awarded by both the AA and Visit Wales, along with a Michelin Pub of the Year award under its belt, two AA Rosettes for its food, and the UK AA Wine of the Year Award for 2012, this is the ideal escape for ramblers, lovers of luxury, and gourmets alike.
Get an overnight break for two for just £85 (up to a £195 value), or indulge in a two-night getaway for two for £149 (up to a £390 value). Freshen up in your chic yet understated room and enjoy the air of utter tranquillity thanks to its peacefully rural setting.
A full Welsh breakfast awaits you on each morning of your stay, to set you up for a hard day's relaxing—but we highly recommend you return come evening to savour the culinary delights of the two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Local attractions are a mere stone's throw away from the hotel: the remains of Grosmont Castle, the seat of the Duke of Lancaster, is six miles from the hotel; while Skenfrith Castle is right opposite it. The stunning Hereford Cathedral complete with its ancient chain library is nearby, as is the architectural splendour of 12th-century Kilpeck Church.
This Escape is for two people. One-night vouchers can only be used over a Friday or Saturday if an additional night is booked directly with the hotel; two-night vouchers are not valid for stays on a Friday or Saturday.
Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland)
"The Bell is a beautifully restored, 17th-century former coaching inn which still retains much original charm and character."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 19 July, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- One night stay voucher can be used on a Friday or Saturday night only when booking an additional night directly with the hotel
- Two night stay voucher cannot be used on a Friday or Saturday
- Additional nights will be offered at 50% off the usual room rate when booked directly with the hotel
- Children welcome; £15 per bed supplement applies (cots provided free for babies)
- Deal based on double occupancy in any room type; upgrades available subject to availability
- Voucher includes full Welsh breakfast
- Clean and well behaved dogs welcome by prior arrangement at £5 per dog
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01600 750235 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2013 • Enjoy By July 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings