An Isle of Wight Adventure for All The Family
Luccombe Manor Hotel • Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- One- (£55) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Family in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Car Ferry Travel from Southampton, Portsmouth, or Lymington Included (Two-Night Option)
- Children Stay for Free if Paying for Breakfast
There must be something in the water that gets the cogs turning in Shanklin, Isle of Wight: the scenic seaside resort is where Keats finished the first book of Lamia. Oh, and it's also where a certain scientist by the name of Charles Darwin wrote a little book called Origin of Species. We've had a breakthrough ourselves: why not find your own inspiration in the Sandown Bay parish? It's all courtesy of this week's Escape to the serene and splendid Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel.
You and a fellow great thinker will have your 'Eureka!' moment in the comfort of a double room at the pretty venue, where an overnight stay for two people is £55 (up to a £140 value), or two nights are £149 (up to a £325 value)—and kids stay free when you pay for their breakfast. It's a tried and tested truth that your two-night stay includes the car-ferry from Southampton, Portsmouth, or Lymington. We've also proven without a doubt that your accommodation features en suite with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, hospitality tray that's replenished daily, Wi-Fi, and access to indoor leisure facilities at the adjacent Luccombe Hall, including pool, hot tub, sauna, and squash court.
The fact is that breakfast at the fine-dining Appley Restaurant is also part of your package—expect to choose from the likes of full English and Continental dishes in the bright and airy conservatory each morning.
We know you've already evolved the notion of spending an afternoon on one of the two nearby beaches, or maybe looking out at the sea from the cliffs, but what about picking up still-warm bread from one of the trio of parish bakeries, taking in a show at Shanklin Theatre, or rambling in the America Wood—a Site of Special Scientific Interest? You never know, you might just leave with your very own world-altering theory.
The car ferry travel is included with the two-night option only. The price for a child's breakfast is £12.50 per child, per night. Weekend availability is limited. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"This family-run hotel stands in a beautiful position on the cliff top, and guests benefit from being less than 5 minutes walk from Shanklin High Street, the old village and Shanklin Chine."-- Isle of Wight
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 19 July, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- For stays 1 - 14 April, 3 - 5 May and 24 May - 19 July £20 per night supplement applies; payable directly to merchant
- Not valid 29 - 31 March, 24 - 26 May or 14 - 16 June
- Very limited availability on weekends
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Voucher includes breakfast
- Two night option also includes car ferry travel from Southampton, Portsmouth, or Lymington
- Children stay for free if paying for breakfast (£12.50 per child per night)
- Wifi available
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01983 869000 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2013 • Enjoy By July 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings