In Cambria, Charm Meets Chardonnay
Olallieberry Inn • Cambria, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the San Simeon, Cambria, Room at the Top, or Olallieberry Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Wine Tasting for Two at Four Area Wineries (Moonstone Cellars, Harmony Cellars, Black Hand Cellars, Twin Coyotes Winery)
- Welcome Tray with Wine and Olallieberry Bars
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Nearly 100 years after the construction of Hearst Castle, the beautiful Central Coast—with its dramatic sea-beaten bluffs, wind-swept cypress trees, and chaparral-covered mountains—remains relatively undeveloped and as charmingly beautiful as ever. Head just south of the castle to the town of Cambria, named one of America's Prettiest Towns by Forbes in 2010. Here, halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, you'll find the same magic that William Randolph Hearst found in the early 1900s. Pack a picnic for Moonstone Beach, spend the day surfing, visit the elephant seals near Piedras Blancas Light Station, or simply swirl your way through the local wine circuit.
Situated right on Main Street in Cambria, the Olallieberry Inn—built in 1873 on the banks of the Santa Rosa Creek—is one of the region's oldest inns. Fronted by a towering redwood and colorful gardens, this nine-room B&B features six rooms in the main house and three in the Innkeeper's Cottage. You'll have your choice of four rooms—San Simeon, Cambria, Room at the Top, or the Olallieberry—each tastefully appointed with a fireplace, a queen bed, and crown moldings.
In the morning, sit down to a gourmet breakfast, featuring dishes like stuffed French toast, gluten-free pancakes, and vegetable frittata. After a day around town, unwind with an on-site lomi-lomi massage (for an additional fee) or a leisurely stroll around the nearby coastal walking paths.
"In the afternoon the aromas of baked Brie and homemade bread (served during the wine hour) waft through the main house, and the staff does everything imaginable to make your stay special. The full breakfast is gourmet all the way."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until June 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must book by 5/1/13
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; third adult allowed in room at additional $40 per night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates May 24-26
- No children
- If staying Sundays through Thursdays, upgrade to the Sunrise room for an additional $30 plus tax per night; or to the Creekside Suite for $40 plus tax per night
- Vouchers include Wine Tasting for Two at Four Area Wineries (Moonstone Cellars, Harmony Cellars, Black Hand Cellars, Twin Coyotes Winery), Welcome Tray with Wine and Chocolate Olallieberry Bars
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • Enjoy By June 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings