Lost in Paradise in the Dominican
The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort • Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- A Minimum Four-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom Suite for One ($60 per Night) or Two People ($120 per Night)
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities Program, and Nightly Entertainment
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
While many places in the Caribbean teem with tourists, you can consider the Dominican Republic's north coast the road less traveled. Here, Puerto Plata is a last frontier of real-deal charm: Rolling coastline, virgin forests, and golden beaches set the stage for an authentic experience. Locals and visitors alike indulge in the rich blend of cultures with annual jazz festivals and regional cuisine. From kiteboarding in nearby Cabarete to cooling off at waterside bars, this cocktail of tradition and contemporary luxury is paradise found.
The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is located in the heart of the Silver Port. Despite the exotic setting, each suite includes a kitchenette, living area, and king-size bed to deliver all the comforts of home. Avoid the sunburned masses by spending your time at the property's two private beaches or 11 pools. The on-site spas, restaurants, and sporting courts make staying on dry land tempting, but the real attractions lie in the water: snorkeling, kayaking, and boogie boarding in the sparkling Caribbean, all available through the resort.
"Like staying in a small Caribbean village with pool and restaurant. The staff was amazing and spoiled us."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Minimum stay is 4 nights
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child; children ages 4-11 are an additional $20 per night
- Taxes are included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings