A Wooded Retreat in Central Oregon
Crescent Lake Resort • Crescent Lake, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169), in a Studio or One-Bedroom Cabin
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays to Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a Two-Bedroom Cabin
- $60 Toward a Fishing Boat Rental or Snowmobile Rental
- Complimentary Appetizer at The Pines Bar & Grill
Situated on the banks of glacially carved Crescent Lake in the Deschutes National Forest, Crescent Lake Resort offers guests a world of recreation, no matter the season. Winter finds this rustic retreat humming with snowmobilers, crosscountry skiers, and snowshoers, while just 15 minutes away, Willamette Pass Resort affords downhill skiers 555 acres of terrain. In the spring, opportunities abound for hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.
Choose from any of five studio cabins, like the South Twin honeymoon cabin, replete with a Jacuzzi tub and queen bed. Or, pick from two one-bedroom abodes (Gold and Waldo), both of which come with full kitchens. If you're looking to spread out and put your feet up, spring for one of six two-bedroom cabins, all with full kitchens, and all but one with two queen beds.
Nestled among stands of fir trees, the charming outposts also feature cozy furnishings, crisp linens, and satellite TV. One- and two-bedroom cabins can also accommodate additional people—and well-behaved pets—for $10 per night, per person (or pet).
March may be peak season for mackinaw trout, but it's never the wrong time to fish—especially since you'll be hooked up with a $60 boat rental credit on these renowned wintertime waters, the only spot in the area that's open year-round. Just be sure to pick up a fishing license at nearby Odell Sportsman Center.
Or, keep the boat at bay and use the value of your $60 boat rental toward snowmobile rentals. A $300 deposit is required and the buddy system is enforced, but those are small details when you consider the powdery adrenaline rush that comes with it.
When it's time to dock for the day, relish the scenery from the breezy patio of The Pines Bar & Grill, while dining on your fresh catch, burgers, salads, and sandwiches. The restaurant serves three meals a day and offers a fully stocked bar.
"Crescent Lake, a bluish-green lake in the Deschutes National Forest in Oregon, offers ... fishing, swimming, water-skiing and hiking along wooded shorelines and sandy beaches."-- USA Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on May 22, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes/resort fee not included and payable to the property
- Based on double occupancy; one extra person allowed per cabin for $10/night paid direct to property (excludes small studios)
- Supervised pets are accepted with an additional fee of $10/night per pet paid direct to property
- Vouchers include $60 Toward a Fishing Boat Rental or Snowmobile Rental and Complimentary Appetizer at The Pines Bar & Grill
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2013 • Enjoy By May 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings