Serenity on the Water in Friday Harbor
Friday Harbor House • Friday Harbor, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with a Gas Fireplace and Oversize Jetted Tub
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Named one of the top 41 places to go in 2011 by The New York Times, the San Juan Islands, just off the coast of Washington, are home not only to awe-inspiring natural wonders, from migrating whales to pristine beaches, but also to a blossoming food scene that exploits the region's supremely fresh produce. And in Friday Harbor, a breezy two-and-a-half-hour journey from Seattle that includes a short but jaw-droppingly beautiful ferry ride, visitors find themselves at the center of all the islands have to offer.
Just two blocks from the ferry terminal, Friday Harbor House affords guests a unique view of the water from atop a grassy bluff. Rooms are appointed with a queen bed, a gas fireplace, and an oversize jetted tub for two, and each is equipped with a TV, Wi-Fi, a coffeemaker, and a refrigerator. In the morning, you'll be treated to a continental breakfast of homemade granola and delicious baked goods.
• Head for dinner at The Bluff, where Chef Kyle Nicholson's passion for leveraging local, sustainable agriculture is reflected in the straightforward and pure cuisine he creates with the help of ingredients from the surrounding land and sea
• Take advantage of the town's bike rentals, or go hiking, kayaking, or seasonal whale watching
"Ride the ferry through the San Juan Islands... to the Friday Harbor House where 23 modern guest rooms and suites have Arts and Crafts furniture, fireplaces, and oversize jet tubs, and most rooms have views of the harbor and pine-covered islands."-- Travel + Leisure
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsFriday Harbor House rests on a prominent bluff over Friday Harbor. Guestrooms offer varying views of the marina, ferry landing, dramatic San Juan Channel and Mount Constitution on Orcas Island. In the spirit of a contemporary villa, care has been taken to blend exposure to the waterfront character of Friday Harbor and the natural surroundings. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $deluxe queen room$ $111 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)