Enjoy Views of Windermere in The Lake District
The Beech Hill Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People
- Daily Cumbrian Breakfast
- Wine If Dining (One-Night Option)
- Five-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening and Wine If Dining on Second (Two-Night Option)
- Bubbly on Arrival (Two-Night Option)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
The Lake District will be forever linked with the words of William Wordsworth, and it's no surprise given the lyrical beauty of the landscape: Escape to the Beech Hill Hotel, a stone's throw from Lake Windermere, and you might just be moved to compose poetry yourself.
An overnight stay for two people is £99 (up to a £202.95 value), or make it two nights for £199 (up to a £461.80 value). Your room will be equipped with an en suite bathroom and Gilchrist & Soames shampoo and lotions, and guests opting for the two-night option will enjoy a welcome bottle of bubbly.
The hotel's Burlington's Restaurant is AA Rosette-awarded, and guests staying one night will receive a bottle of wine if dining, whereas guests staying for two nights will enjoy a five-course dinner each on the first evening and a bottle of wine if dining on the second. A full Cumbrian breakfast is also included each morning.
Lake Windermere is a truly spectacular sight, and as well as romantic leisurely strolls around the edge, a Windermere Lake Cruise is a great way to experience it. With a late 1 p.m. checkout included on your last day, there'll be no rush to head back, either.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"Set into the hillside on the eastern bank of Lake Windermere you will find unrivalled panoramic views across the Lake to the Cumbrian Fells beyond."-- 100 Places to Visit
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes daily Cumbrian breakfast, wine if dining (one-night option), five-course dinner for two on first evening and wine if dining on second (two-night option), bubbly on arrival (two-night option) and late 1 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 50 27587 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings