River Living on the McKenzie
McKenzie River Inn • Vida, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($107) or Fridays and Saturdays ($127) in the Romantic Suite, West Room, or East Room, with Daily Breakfast for Two
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($138) or Fridays and Saturdays ($158) and One Bottle of Red or White Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Never mind that the town of Vida—about 30 minutes east of Eugene on the edge of the Willamette National Forest—is pronounced with a long "i"; it's spelled like the Spanish word for "life," and that's exactly what you'll get in this rustic Lane County town: bountiful orchards, never-ending hiking trails, nesting osprey, and the slow-flowing McKenzie River just steps from your door. This place is nothing if not alive.
Hidden away among old-growth forest, the McKenzie River Inn is a small slice of getaway heaven. Built in 1929, this European-style inn is the oldest B&B on the river. The West Room boasts an en suite hot tub, the East Room features a panoramic view of the river, and the Romantic Suite is outfitted with an antique hundred-year-old bed frame. Breakfast in the morning might include French toast, salmon omelets, or a garden-medley quiche made with fruits and veggies grown in the orchard.
Meanwhile, a cabin stay nets you a bottle of red or white wine upon arrival. Each cabin is a secluded nook ideal for romance, and every one is equipped with a kitchenette and a private deck with a view of the water.
Inquire with innkeeper Bert about guided fly fishing, rafting, and scenic float trips
"I'm a regular traveler throughout the Pacific Northwest, and it's simply wonderful to catch my breath at this B&B on the river and enjoy the fishing, the splendid views, the excellent breakfast, the clean and comfortable rooms, and the pleasant service."-- iLoveInns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until May 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Children are welcome
- Breakfast is included in Lodge Rooms only, not in the Cabin rooms; cabins are equipped with kitchens
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings