A Lakeside Romance in a Beautiful Manor House
Great Hallingbury Manor • Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Bucks Fizz Breakfast
- Luxury Chocolates and Petals on The Bed
- Bottle of Prosecco if Dining in The Hotel's Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Hatfield Forest was once a royal hunting estate in Tudor times, boasting extraordinary trees dating back some 1,200 years. Snare your own expedition to the picturesque Hertfordshire countryside with an Escape to Great Hallingbury Manor.
Grab an overnight stay in a Superior Room for two people at just £99 (up to a £204 value). To kick start a romantic evening, or even selfish indulgence there will be luxury chocolates and rose petals on your glorious king-size bed looking out across beautiful, leafy grounds; and a late noon checkout means no rush come morning.
No need to catch your own dinner, the Lakeside Restaurant serves up mouthwatering cuisine using carefully selected local produce. To sweeten the deal, should you choose to dine in the hotel's restaurant you'll receive a bottle of Prosecco to accompany your meal. A bucks fizz breakfast is also included.
Just a brisk drive could see you punting on the river in Cambridge, or visiting Duxford Airfield to see allies in the form of a Battle of Britain exhibition and the American Air Museum. If you want to slow down the pace of your trip to something more relaxing then head to the affiliated offsite spa and unwind with a massage or facial to help soothe away any stress you may be carrying.
The hotel is approximately four miles from Stansted Airport in Bishop's Stortford.
"From [...] picturesque villages to our bluebell woods, canals, and market towns, Hertfordshire is steeped in history."-- Enjoy! Hertfordshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes 16 February, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Bucks Fizz Breakfast, Luxury Chocolates and Petals on The Bed, Bottle of Prosecco if Dining in The Hotel's Restaurant, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01279 506475 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings