Family Fun in Bristol for Your Little Monkeys
Arnos Manor • Bristol, United Kingdom
- Overnight Family Stay for Two Adults and Two Children (£105); or Two-Night Stay for Two People (£119)
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner and Wine with Two-Night Option
- Family Dinner (Pizza and Soft Drinks) with Overnight Option
- Bristol Zoo Tickets for Two Adults and Two Children with Overnight Option
Bristol's got plenty of interest to its name—Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, Bristol Aquarium, Clifton Suspension Bridge, and Berkeley Castle for starters—but whether you're a couple or a whole pride of little animals, you'll really want to get your paws on tickets to Bristol Zoo Gardens. Bat this idea around: do just that courtesy of this week's Escape to Arnos Manor.
You and your cubs can get up to some monkey business with a one-night stay for up to two adults and two children at the welcoming, countrified hotel for £105 (up to a £242.44 value). Alternatively, just you and your mate can hunker down for two nights in a double room for £119 (up to a £310.90 value). Either way, your corner of the jungle will include en suite, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi.
Feeding time begins with dinner on the first night at the elegant, glass-roofed Cloisters Restaurant: couples will dine on a starter, main, and bottle of wine to share, while whole families will hunt down pizza and soft drinks instead. You'll be preying on a menu of dishes such as four-cheese and pepperoni pizzas, or king prawn skewers, Moroccan-style chicken, and battered haddock and chips—and that's all before your inclusive breakfast each morning of your stay.
We're not having a giraffe: tickets to Bristol Zoo Gardens for up to two adults and two children are included with the family stay, while couples can add them as extras. But there are other local sights that it's worth gibbon some thought to: Wookey Hole caves; Old Down Country Park; Westonbirt, The National Arboretum; Cheddar Gorge; Tyntesfield Victorian country estate; WWT Slimbridge Wetlands Centre; cruises along the River Avon; and the shopping quarter, with more than 500 stores. Go wild.
"[Bristol's] streets are packed with cutting-edge restaurants, designer bars and world-class museums; and the city’s music, media and nightlife scenes are all showing the rest of the country how things should be done."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Option A Family Package: 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and 2 children over 1 night
- Option B Adult Package: 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults and must be used over 2 consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Please book before 24 March for stays between 13 February - 30 April, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- £20 supplement applies for Saturday nights (subject to availability), payable directly to merchant
- Option A Family Package voucher includes breakfast, family dinner of pizza, garlic bread and a round of drinks, and Bristol zoo tickets
- Round of drinks will consist of soft drinks from the bar (squash, lemonade and cola), and a 175ml glass of house wine or a pint of draft beer or lager
- Option B Adult Package voucher includes daily breakfast and two-course dinner with a glass of wine on first evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings